- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Adult grief support group starting
Beloit, Wis.Has anyone close to you died? Do you wonder how well you are dealing with it?
Going through the grieving process is difficult and support from others experiencing the same concerns is available. Whether the death is recent or occurred a long time ago, many areas of your life may be affected by it.
Beloit Regional Hospice not only supports patients and families through the dying process, but is also there to support anyone in the community who has experienced a death.
Join Hospice for a seven-week grief support group beginning April 10 from 5:30-7 p.m. To register, phone 608-363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421. There is no charge for this group. The group is held at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices at 655 Third St., Suite 200, Beloit. Transportation may be available. Visit our website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
Beloit Regional Hospice provides care for terminally ill patients and support for their families. The organizations mission is, To help make each moment of remaining life as full and as comfortable as possible. The hospice team is committed to helping patients choose the end of life care they want and need. The team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, physicians, social workers, bereavement counselors, and volunteers, as well as administrative and clerical staff.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue