- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
- Leaders back Lincoln historic expansion
Adult grief support group starting
Beloit, Wis.Has anyone close to you died? Do you wonder how well you are dealing with it?
Going through the grieving process is difficult and support from others experiencing the same concerns is available. Whether the death is recent or occurred a long time ago, many areas of your life may be affected by it.
Beloit Regional Hospice not only supports patients and families through the dying process, but is also there to support anyone in the community who has experienced a death.
Join Hospice for a seven-week grief support group beginning April 10 from 5:30-7 p.m. To register, phone 608-363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421. There is no charge for this group. The group is held at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices at 655 Third St., Suite 200, Beloit. Transportation may be available. Visit our website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
Beloit Regional Hospice provides care for terminally ill patients and support for their families. The organizations mission is, To help make each moment of remaining life as full and as comfortable as possible. The hospice team is committed to helping patients choose the end of life care they want and need. The team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, physicians, social workers, bereavement counselors, and volunteers, as well as administrative and clerical staff.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue