- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Airport teams up with Vista on gas card promo
The Northwest Chicagoland International Airport at Rockford (RFD) is teaming up with the Vista Shell stations of Rockford to offer $25 gas cards to everyone who books a round trip flight from RFD to Atlanta between today and Jan. 21, 2005.
This is a great way to offer something special to our air travel customers with the support of a local business in our community, said Derek Martin, deputy director of Air Service Development & Marketing. We are excited to be working with Vista Shell on this gas card promotion and look forward to other collaborations with regional business.
Vista Shell has four locations throughout the Rockford area including a convenience store directly across from the Airport Terminal at 53 Airport Drive.
To participate in this program, membership to the airports MilesAhead program is required. MilesAhead is the airports regionally sponsored customer rewards program providing incentives, tickets, cash rebates and updated airport news to its members via e-mail.
To join this program, forward your e-mail address and contact information (name, addressincluding ZIP code, phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Vista gas card promotion will be forwarded to you.