- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Airport teams up with Vista on gas card promo
The Northwest Chicagoland International Airport at Rockford (RFD) is teaming up with the Vista Shell stations of Rockford to offer $25 gas cards to everyone who books a round trip flight from RFD to Atlanta between today and Jan. 21, 2005.
This is a great way to offer something special to our air travel customers with the support of a local business in our community, said Derek Martin, deputy director of Air Service Development & Marketing. We are excited to be working with Vista Shell on this gas card promotion and look forward to other collaborations with regional business.
Vista Shell has four locations throughout the Rockford area including a convenience store directly across from the Airport Terminal at 53 Airport Drive.
To participate in this program, membership to the airports MilesAhead program is required. MilesAhead is the airports regionally sponsored customer rewards program providing incentives, tickets, cash rebates and updated airport news to its members via e-mail.
To join this program, forward your e-mail address and contact information (name, addressincluding ZIP code, phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Vista gas card promotion will be forwarded to you.