- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Airport teams up with Vista on gas card promo
The Northwest Chicagoland International Airport at Rockford (RFD) is teaming up with the Vista Shell stations of Rockford to offer $25 gas cards to everyone who books a round trip flight from RFD to Atlanta between today and Jan. 21, 2005.
This is a great way to offer something special to our air travel customers with the support of a local business in our community, said Derek Martin, deputy director of Air Service Development & Marketing. We are excited to be working with Vista Shell on this gas card promotion and look forward to other collaborations with regional business.
Vista Shell has four locations throughout the Rockford area including a convenience store directly across from the Airport Terminal at 53 Airport Drive.
To participate in this program, membership to the airports MilesAhead program is required. MilesAhead is the airports regionally sponsored customer rewards program providing incentives, tickets, cash rebates and updated airport news to its members via e-mail.
To join this program, forward your e-mail address and contact information (name, addressincluding ZIP code, phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Vista gas card promotion will be forwarded to you.