- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
Airport teams up with Vista on gas card promo
The Northwest Chicagoland International Airport at Rockford (RFD) is teaming up with the Vista Shell stations of Rockford to offer $25 gas cards to everyone who books a round trip flight from RFD to Atlanta between today and Jan. 21, 2005.
This is a great way to offer something special to our air travel customers with the support of a local business in our community, said Derek Martin, deputy director of Air Service Development & Marketing. We are excited to be working with Vista Shell on this gas card promotion and look forward to other collaborations with regional business.
Vista Shell has four locations throughout the Rockford area including a convenience store directly across from the Airport Terminal at 53 Airport Drive.
To participate in this program, membership to the airports MilesAhead program is required. MilesAhead is the airports regionally sponsored customer rewards program providing incentives, tickets, cash rebates and updated airport news to its members via e-mail.
To join this program, forward your e-mail address and contact information (name, addressincluding ZIP code, phone number) to email@example.com, and the Vista gas card promotion will be forwarded to you.