- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Be first in line for OTW
Are you ready to make your summer memorable? Do you want to dance, dine, mingle and live it up before summer sneaks away? Let On The Waterfront make your Labor Day weekend the perfect ending to a great summer. Festival buttons are on sale now for only $9. An amazing deal for 246 hours of pure entertainment over three fantastic days!
Buttons can be purchased online at www.onthewaterfront.com until Aug. 22 or at numerous button outlets throughout the region through Thursday, Aug. 28.
Buttons can be purchased at the Festival gates for $14, children 9 to 12 get in for $9, and children 8 and younger are admitted free. For more information on button sales, concert line-ups or other exciting Festival events, check out www.onthewaterfront or contact the On The Waterfront corporate office at 964-4388.
Prepare yourself for a great weekend filled with music, food and fun and help On The Waterfront celebrate 20 years of Festival! Head to one of the following locations today to get your button:
Belvidere: AMCORE Bank, National City Bank; Cherry Valley: Alpine Bank; DeKalb: Associated Bank; Freeport: AMCORE Bank, Stephenson County Convenience & Visitors Bureau; Loves Park: Alpine Bank, Cub Foods, Grays IGA, National City Bank, Rock Valley Federal Credit Union, Rockford Bell Credit Union; Machesney Park: Alpine Bank, Associated Bank; Oregon: AMCORE Bank, Members Alliance Credit Union, Oregon Super Valu; Rockford: Associated Bank, Alpine Bank, AMCORE Bank, Arnold License Service, Inc., Bobs Hardware, CD Source, Eagle Foods, Fritchens Nursery & Gift Gallery, Generation Credit Union, Gloria Jeans Gourmet Coffee, Grays IGA, Heritage Federal Credit Union, His and Hers Auto Inc., Loglis Supermarkets, Members Alliance Credit Union, National City Bank, Northern Illinois Optical, Parda Federal Credit Union, Quality Suites, Rockford Area Arts Council, Rockford Area Association of Realtors, Rockford Area Chamber of Commerce, Rockford Bell Credit Union, Winnebago County Schools Credit Union; Roscoe: AMCORE Bank; South Beloit: AMCORE Bank; Winnebago: Winnebago Super Valu.