The widow of a Sept. 11 victim has served notice on President Bush that she is suing him under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).
Ellen Marianis lawsuit also names former President George H. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency George Tenet, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of the Department of Transportation Norman Mineta, Sept. 11 Victims Compensation Fund Special Master Kenneth Feinberg and others.
Her attorney, Philip J. Berg, said federal law requires the complaint to be answered within 60 days. Mariani, the widow of Louis Mariani, who died when United Air Lines flight 175 struck the South Tower of the World Trade Center, launched this action on Sept. 12, 2003 when she filed her complaint in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
The lawsuit states that Mariani does not believe that President Bush has been honest with her or the American people as to the events of 9-11. The lawsuit says: Plaintiff believes, Defendant GW Bush et al, allowed the attacks to take place to compel public anger and outcry to engage our nation and our military men and women in a preventable International War On Terror for personal gains and agendas.
Mariani told investigative reporter Tom Flocco: The evidence is incredible, and the White House and its staff can wash their hands a million times, but theyll never be able to wash the blood off for allowing 3,000 people to die.
Incredible as this story seems, not a word of it has been reported by the national news media.
They have said nothing much about reports that Bush and his cabinet had prior knowledge of the attacks; nothing about the stand down of our air defense system on 9-11, nor about the collapse of WTC 7, a 48-story building that housed critical documents of probes of corporate fraud by the Securities and Exchange Commission and investigations by the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission.
The building was never struck by an aircraft nor any large amount of debris from the towers, yet it collapsed-straight down. That fact can be verified by abundant videos and still photos. (see the links at the end of this article)
Hawaii Indymedia.com estimates between 3,000 and 4,000 SEC case records were lost. These reports originally were carried by Reuters and the L.A. Times. The National Law Journal said backup tapes of corporate e-mails had been stored in WTC 7.
In an open letter to President Bush, Mariani said: It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones remains have yet to be identified and …placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September day.
Mariani said victims families and all Americans need answers from President Bush to these questions:
• Why were 29 pages of the 9-11 committee report personally censored at your request?
• Where are the black boxes from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
• Why cant we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for those flights?
• Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?
• When will the complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?
• Why did your brother, Jeb (governor of Florida) go to the offices of Hoffman Aviation School and order flight records and files removed? These files were then flown out of the country aboard a government cargo plane. Where were they taken, and who ordered it done?
Mariani also wants to question Saddam Hussein and Zacharias Moussaoui, who was held in connection with the attacks. More than two years afterward, only one person has been tried (in Germany), and that case is about to be dismissed.
As Mariani noted, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have not achieved the stated objectives. We dont have Osama bin Laden, and we havent found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. All that we have received is a bill for $87 billion to rebuild Iraq.
In addition to President Bushs woes with this lawsuit, he faces an imminent ruling by federal Judge Richard Leon in a second RICO lawsuit filed in September 2002.
That action was brought by Joseph A. Sadowski of Hicksville, N.Y.
Judge Leon is to rule whether President Bush, John Ashcroft and U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson violated their oaths of office and worked against the Constitutionviolating the rights of the people, costing taxpayers billions of dollars each year and placed the citizens in a situation that they must pay higher taxes for this discretion not to address the issue of illegal aliens and have them deported.
President Bush was to meet with Latin American leaders on Jan. 12, just before unveiling details of his plan to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in this country.
More information and videos related to 9-11 may be seen at: www.Hawaii Indymedia.com; www. Thewebfairy.com/911/glow/glow.mov; www.the webfairy.com/911/czech/; www. emperors clothes.com/9-11backups/abc911.htm; and www.911timeline.net; www.911forthetruth.com.