- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Center for Sight & Hearing has moved
The Center for Sight & Hearing has moved from its former location of 625 Adams St., Rockford, to 8038 MacIntosh Lane, Rockford (north of East State Street off Lyford Road).
The center helps people with a vision loss to access computers, use special magnifiers, and continue with daily life activities.
People with a hearing loss develop communication skills, including sign language. The center also helps people to find jobs and has many types of technology available. The addition of audiology services is planned at a later date.
A grand opening to celebrate the construction of the new facility is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 19. The general public is invited to attend from 1 to 3:30 p.m. For more information, call 332-6800.