- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Chiropractic clinic opens in Rockford
If you ever thought about getting treatment for back and neck pain, now might be the time to do it. Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois, which specializes in helping residents ease pain, has opened a new office building at 4855 E. State St. in Manhattan Plaza, Rockford. Dr. Chuck Roessler, who recently relocated from Atlanta, Ga., heads the back pain center. Dr. Roessler has four years of experience and is a diplomat of the Illinois Chiropractic Society, The American Chiropractic Association and National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. and Saturdays by appointment only.
According to Dr. Roessler, Most Rockford residents dont understand what a chiropractor does, so this clinic is also an educational resource center for pain sufferers.
For an appointment, call Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois at 399-3132.