- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
Chiropractic clinic opens in Rockford
If you ever thought about getting treatment for back and neck pain, now might be the time to do it. Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois, which specializes in helping residents ease pain, has opened a new office building at 4855 E. State St. in Manhattan Plaza, Rockford. Dr. Chuck Roessler, who recently relocated from Atlanta, Ga., heads the back pain center. Dr. Roessler has four years of experience and is a diplomat of the Illinois Chiropractic Society, The American Chiropractic Association and National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. and Saturdays by appointment only.
According to Dr. Roessler, Most Rockford residents dont understand what a chiropractor does, so this clinic is also an educational resource center for pain sufferers.
For an appointment, call Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois at 399-3132.