- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Chiropractic clinic opens in Rockford
If you ever thought about getting treatment for back and neck pain, now might be the time to do it. Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois, which specializes in helping residents ease pain, has opened a new office building at 4855 E. State St. in Manhattan Plaza, Rockford. Dr. Chuck Roessler, who recently relocated from Atlanta, Ga., heads the back pain center. Dr. Roessler has four years of experience and is a diplomat of the Illinois Chiropractic Society, The American Chiropractic Association and National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. and Saturdays by appointment only.
According to Dr. Roessler, Most Rockford residents dont understand what a chiropractor does, so this clinic is also an educational resource center for pain sufferers.
For an appointment, call Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois at 399-3132.