- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Chiropractic clinic opens in Rockford
If you ever thought about getting treatment for back and neck pain, now might be the time to do it. Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois, which specializes in helping residents ease pain, has opened a new office building at 4855 E. State St. in Manhattan Plaza, Rockford. Dr. Chuck Roessler, who recently relocated from Atlanta, Ga., heads the back pain center. Dr. Roessler has four years of experience and is a diplomat of the Illinois Chiropractic Society, The American Chiropractic Association and National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. and Saturdays by appointment only.
According to Dr. Roessler, Most Rockford residents dont understand what a chiropractor does, so this clinic is also an educational resource center for pain sufferers.
For an appointment, call Helping Hands Chiropractic of Northern Illinois at 399-3132.