- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
CNN kills exposé
CNN kills exposé
By Joe Baker, Senior Editor
CNN likes to bring you all the news, as long as it fits their agenda. It promised a big exposé by Connie Chung on Sept. 4, but it didnt happen and nobodys talking.
Chung had been touted as reporting on the secret Order of Skull and Bones at Yale University. George W. Bush is a member. So is his father and so was his grandfather, Prescott Bush.
The former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Brent Scowcroft, is another member.
Skull and Bones members are the nucleus of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. All of them are dedicated to one world government, to be run, of course, by the wealthy elitists who populate the society.
Connie Chung was going to tell everybody all about it, but instead of her report, CNN broadcast an account of a murder trial in Florida. Connie and her staff had no comment. Neither did CNN management.
At Yale, 15 sophomores are selected annually for consideration for membership in Skull and Bones. The societys headquarters is known as the Tomb, and lies beneath Yales campus.
It is said this enclave houses sophisticated computer gear that rivals that used by North American Air Defense Command (NORAD).
Initiates are sworn to secrecy, but over time, the membership and procedures of the society have leaked out. A full membership list, description of rites and history of the society were given by the late Dr. Antony Sutton in 1981.
Dr. Sutton was a research fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University. With the information, Dr. Sutton was able to produce a definitive explanation of the plan to bring about global government by destroying this countrys constitutional form of government.
The suppression of Connie Chungs report is a stark example of the power of this cabal in protecting its schemes from public exposure.
Members of Skull and Bones, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission have packed several recent administrations. One member of the latter group was former Rockford Congressman John B. Anderson.