- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Company helps elderly get drugs from Canada
Pharmaceutical prices are usually lower in Canada because the Canadian government regulates drug prices, whereas the U.S. government allows drug manufacturers to set their own prices. More than 47 million Medicare patients who dont have drug plan coverage are in desperate need.
Chuck Finch, founder of Prescription Specialists located in Rockford, said, The drug companies are greedy for profit, so they dont care that most senior citizens cant afford to take their medication. Recently, Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich announced that he would travel to Canada to find a solution to overpriced drugs.
Finch adds, Im also working on setting up a meeting with the governor because my Canada RX program is already licensed, legal and registered.
Patients fill out a patient information form, send in original prescription from their doctor, customer agreement form and payment, and they will get their same drugs in their same container and package but with a discount up to 70 percent.
The program Canada RX Discount Drugs is managed by U.S. Registered Pharmacists, and prescriptions are safe because they are filled by licensed pharmacists.
For more information, call Chuck Finch at 335-7424 or write to: 1136 Telegraph Rd., Pecatonica, IL 61063.