- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Conover Square Toy Show set for Jan. 21
Conover Square Mall in Oregon will host its 19th Annual Toy Show Saturday, Jan. 21.
Vendors from across the Midwest will have tables set up throughout the building and will feature a wide variety of collectibles, memorabilia, NASCAR, Beanie Babies, farm toys and more.
Exhibitor set-up is from 7 a.m.-9 a.m., the show begins at 9 a.m., and specialty shops will open at 9:30 a.m.
Conover Bakery will be open at 5 a.m., and Conover Coffee & Chocolates will be open at 7 a.m.
The Billy Barnhart Museum on the second level will feature vintage toys, collectibles, farm equipment, sleighs and other relics from the past.
For the railroad buff, the Blackhawk Model Railroad Club will have many items on display.
Conover Square is a unique shopping village in the old Schiller Piano Factory, 201 N. 3rd St., Oregon. For more info, call (815) 732-3950 or visit www.conoversquare.com.
From the Jan. 18-24, 2006, issue