- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
l Last week it was reported that Illinois Community College Board auditors were at Rock Valley College (RVC) May 16. RVC Board of Trustees Chairman Chris Johnson said the auditors were actually from the colleges external accounting firm of McGladrey and Pullen, LLP. The Rock River Times regrets the error.
l In the Real Rockford section of our May 14-20, 2003 issue, brothers Don and Brad Carlyle were identified as co-owners of the new Carlyle Brewery. Only Don Carlyle is the owner of the brewery. The Rock River Times regrets the error.