- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
l Last week it was reported that Illinois Community College Board auditors were at Rock Valley College (RVC) May 16. RVC Board of Trustees Chairman Chris Johnson said the auditors were actually from the colleges external accounting firm of McGladrey and Pullen, LLP. The Rock River Times regrets the error.
l In the Real Rockford section of our May 14-20, 2003 issue, brothers Don and Brad Carlyle were identified as co-owners of the new Carlyle Brewery. Only Don Carlyle is the owner of the brewery. The Rock River Times regrets the error.