- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
l Last week it was reported that Illinois Community College Board auditors were at Rock Valley College (RVC) May 16. RVC Board of Trustees Chairman Chris Johnson said the auditors were actually from the colleges external accounting firm of McGladrey and Pullen, LLP. The Rock River Times regrets the error.
l In the Real Rockford section of our May 14-20, 2003 issue, brothers Don and Brad Carlyle were identified as co-owners of the new Carlyle Brewery. Only Don Carlyle is the owner of the brewery. The Rock River Times regrets the error.