- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Family-friendly 'Bean-efit' returns March 19
StoryImage( ‘/Images/Story//Auto-img-11097804852027.jpg’, ‘Photo courtesy of www.hometown.aol.com’, ‘Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs and their families live better lives for more than 80 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address lifes challenges and achieve personal goals. For info about the Easter Seals organization, see www.easterseals.com.’);
Its backRockfords family-friendly Bean-efit supporting services to local children and families!
Easter Seals Childrens Development Center and event host/primary sponsor The Morrissey Family Businesses present the Second Annual Jelly Bean Ball Saturday, March 19, from 4:30 to 9 p.m., at the Forest Hills Country Club in Loves Park.
This event is especially unique because guests of ALL ages and ALL abilities are welcome, with special accommodations made for their comfort and enjoyment.
Highlights of The Jelly Bean Ball include dinner and dancing to the tunes of Moonlight Jazz Orchestra, caricatures by Mr. Mustache, games for the children, horse-drawn carriage rides in the parking lot, Toys For All Ages silent auction, and much more.
Attire is formal, and cost is $75 per adult (each adult admission includes one child seat at no extra charge). TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE and may be reserved by contacting Event Coordinator Cari Berg at 815-965-6745, ext. 160 or email@example.com.
Seating is limited, so early reservations are recommended; last years event attracted a sold-out crowd of 350 and raised more than $30,000 for the nonprofit agency! Thank you and see you at the ball!