- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Family-friendly 'Bean-efit' returns March 19
StoryImage( ‘/Images/Story//Auto-img-11097804852027.jpg’, ‘Photo courtesy of www.hometown.aol.com’, ‘Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs and their families live better lives for more than 80 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address lifes challenges and achieve personal goals. For info about the Easter Seals organization, see www.easterseals.com.’);
Its backRockfords family-friendly Bean-efit supporting services to local children and families!
Easter Seals Childrens Development Center and event host/primary sponsor The Morrissey Family Businesses present the Second Annual Jelly Bean Ball Saturday, March 19, from 4:30 to 9 p.m., at the Forest Hills Country Club in Loves Park.
This event is especially unique because guests of ALL ages and ALL abilities are welcome, with special accommodations made for their comfort and enjoyment.
Highlights of The Jelly Bean Ball include dinner and dancing to the tunes of Moonlight Jazz Orchestra, caricatures by Mr. Mustache, games for the children, horse-drawn carriage rides in the parking lot, Toys For All Ages silent auction, and much more.
Attire is formal, and cost is $75 per adult (each adult admission includes one child seat at no extra charge). TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE and may be reserved by contacting Event Coordinator Cari Berg at 815-965-6745, ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seating is limited, so early reservations are recommended; last years event attracted a sold-out crowd of 350 and raised more than $30,000 for the nonprofit agency! Thank you and see you at the ball!