- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Garden Walk July 27
Rockford Area Gardeners of Americas annual Garden Walk will be Sunday, July 27 from 1 to 5 p.m. This is a free event open to all. The group is an affiliate of the Mens Garden Club. Gardens to be featured this year are:
Heiden Garden, 1816 Sharon Ave.; Ewaldz Garden, 2922 Carriage Lane; Dilley Garden, 2919 Carriage Lane; Tinker Swiss Cottage, 411 Kent St.; Graham-Ginestra House, 1115 S. Main St.; Lombardo Garden, 1211 Bedford Lane; Ashley Garden, 1212 Charlotte Dr.; Campobello Garden, 2086 Azure Ct.
Maps will also be provided.