- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Garden Walk July 27
Rockford Area Gardeners of Americas annual Garden Walk will be Sunday, July 27 from 1 to 5 p.m. This is a free event open to all. The group is an affiliate of the Mens Garden Club. Gardens to be featured this year are:
Heiden Garden, 1816 Sharon Ave.; Ewaldz Garden, 2922 Carriage Lane; Dilley Garden, 2919 Carriage Lane; Tinker Swiss Cottage, 411 Kent St.; Graham-Ginestra House, 1115 S. Main St.; Lombardo Garden, 1211 Bedford Lane; Ashley Garden, 1212 Charlotte Dr.; Campobello Garden, 2086 Azure Ct.
Maps will also be provided.