- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Garden Walk July 27
Rockford Area Gardeners of Americas annual Garden Walk will be Sunday, July 27 from 1 to 5 p.m. This is a free event open to all. The group is an affiliate of the Mens Garden Club. Gardens to be featured this year are:
Heiden Garden, 1816 Sharon Ave.; Ewaldz Garden, 2922 Carriage Lane; Dilley Garden, 2919 Carriage Lane; Tinker Swiss Cottage, 411 Kent St.; Graham-Ginestra House, 1115 S. Main St.; Lombardo Garden, 1211 Bedford Lane; Ashley Garden, 1212 Charlotte Dr.; Campobello Garden, 2086 Azure Ct.
Maps will also be provided.