- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Garden Walk July 27
Rockford Area Gardeners of Americas annual Garden Walk will be Sunday, July 27 from 1 to 5 p.m. This is a free event open to all. The group is an affiliate of the Mens Garden Club. Gardens to be featured this year are:
Heiden Garden, 1816 Sharon Ave.; Ewaldz Garden, 2922 Carriage Lane; Dilley Garden, 2919 Carriage Lane; Tinker Swiss Cottage, 411 Kent St.; Graham-Ginestra House, 1115 S. Main St.; Lombardo Garden, 1211 Bedford Lane; Ashley Garden, 1212 Charlotte Dr.; Campobello Garden, 2086 Azure Ct.
Maps will also be provided.