- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway shares in the disappointment with the loyal fans of IMS and Formula One that we did not see the exciting race we all anticipated due to circumstances beyond our control.
The FIA, Formula One, the constructors and manufacturers that represent the cars on the starting grid made decisions on an individual basis to limit participation in the USGP.
We suggest the fans who wish to make their feelings known, contact the following:
Michelin, 46 rue du Ressort, 63100 Clermont-Ferrand, France, www.michelinsport.com.
FIA, 8 Place de la Concorde, F-75008 Paris, www.fia.com.
Formula One Management, 6 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1QJ, United Kingdom, www.formula1.com.
From the June 22-28, 2005, issue