- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway shares in the disappointment with the loyal fans of IMS and Formula One that we did not see the exciting race we all anticipated due to circumstances beyond our control.
The FIA, Formula One, the constructors and manufacturers that represent the cars on the starting grid made decisions on an individual basis to limit participation in the USGP.
We suggest the fans who wish to make their feelings known, contact the following:
Michelin, 46 rue du Ressort, 63100 Clermont-Ferrand, France, www.michelinsport.com.
FIA, 8 Place de la Concorde, F-75008 Paris, www.fia.com.
Formula One Management, 6 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1QJ, United Kingdom, www.formula1.com.
From the June 22-28, 2005, issue