- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway shares in the disappointment with the loyal fans of IMS and Formula One that we did not see the exciting race we all anticipated due to circumstances beyond our control.
The FIA, Formula One, the constructors and manufacturers that represent the cars on the starting grid made decisions on an individual basis to limit participation in the USGP.
We suggest the fans who wish to make their feelings known, contact the following:
Michelin, 46 rue du Ressort, 63100 Clermont-Ferrand, France, www.michelinsport.com.
FIA, 8 Place de la Concorde, F-75008 Paris, www.fia.com.
Formula One Management, 6 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1QJ, United Kingdom, www.formula1.com.
From the June 22-28, 2005, issue