- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway shares in the disappointment with the loyal fans of IMS and Formula One that we did not see the exciting race we all anticipated due to circumstances beyond our control.
The FIA, Formula One, the constructors and manufacturers that represent the cars on the starting grid made decisions on an individual basis to limit participation in the USGP.
We suggest the fans who wish to make their feelings known, contact the following:
Michelin, 46 rue du Ressort, 63100 Clermont-Ferrand, France, www.michelinsport.com.
FIA, 8 Place de la Concorde, F-75008 Paris, www.fia.com.
Formula One Management, 6 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1QJ, United Kingdom, www.formula1.com.
From the June 22-28, 2005, issue