- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway shares in the disappointment with the loyal fans of IMS and Formula One that we did not see the exciting race we all anticipated due to circumstances beyond our control.
The FIA, Formula One, the constructors and manufacturers that represent the cars on the starting grid made decisions on an individual basis to limit participation in the USGP.
We suggest the fans who wish to make their feelings known, contact the following:
Michelin, 46 rue du Ressort, 63100 Clermont-Ferrand, France, www.michelinsport.com.
FIA, 8 Place de la Concorde, F-75008 Paris, www.fia.com.
Formula One Management, 6 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1QJ, United Kingdom, www.formula1.com.
From the June 22-28, 2005, issue