- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Jubilee Theatre presents Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Jubilee Theatre at the Clock Tower Resort begins its Jubilee Junior Series with its production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs playing now and continuing each Saturday at 1 p.m. through August.
A unique adaptation of the classic tale, this stage version features only four characters: Snow White, the Queen, the Narrator and the Prince. The seven dwarfs and the rest of the characters are children chosen from the audience who help the story unfold.
The cast includes Katie Scordato as Snow White, Barbara Rosenbalm as the Queen, Scott Chachula as the Narrator, and Don Grant Zellmer as the Prince.
Plenty of photo opportunities are available during the show, as well as after when the cast visits with the audience in the theatre lobby to celebrate Snow Whites birthday.
Admission is $12 per person, and reservations may be arranged by calling the Jubilee Theatre box office at (815) 229-4033 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and noon to 6 p.m. Saturdays. Show time is 1 p.m. with seating starting at 12:30 p.m.