- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Jubilee Theatre presents Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Jubilee Theatre at the Clock Tower Resort begins its Jubilee Junior Series with its production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs playing now and continuing each Saturday at 1 p.m. through August.
A unique adaptation of the classic tale, this stage version features only four characters: Snow White, the Queen, the Narrator and the Prince. The seven dwarfs and the rest of the characters are children chosen from the audience who help the story unfold.
The cast includes Katie Scordato as Snow White, Barbara Rosenbalm as the Queen, Scott Chachula as the Narrator, and Don Grant Zellmer as the Prince.
Plenty of photo opportunities are available during the show, as well as after when the cast visits with the audience in the theatre lobby to celebrate Snow Whites birthday.
Admission is $12 per person, and reservations may be arranged by calling the Jubilee Theatre box office at (815) 229-4033 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and noon to 6 p.m. Saturdays. Show time is 1 p.m. with seating starting at 12:30 p.m.