- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Kegel Harley-Davidson/Buell and the Rock River Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) put together yet another Biker Jam
Kegel Harley-Davidson/Buell and the Rock River Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) put together yet another Biker Jam June 10, (despite the cool temperatures). Those who came out to this annual festival grooved to Ernie & the Po Boys, stepped to Southern Heritage, and enjoyed delicious food from Damons Rib Wagon, Taylor Street Pizza and Schwans ice cream. Of course there was the charity ride, bike games, bike show, vendors to shop from and the announcement of the Harley raffle winner. All this fun, plus raising funds for Goldie Flobergs Center, what more could you ask for?
The more is the $4,000 that was raised at the Biker Jam by Kegels and the Harley Owners Group for Goldie Floberg Childrens Center.
The check was presented to Dan and Jan Pennell, of the Goldie Floberg Center, Tuesday, Sept. 19, by Kegel Harley-Davidson/Buell & the Rock River Harley Owners Group.
It takes a lot of energy and numerous volunteers to produce the Biker Jam each year, but you dont mind when you know its for the children, said Cheri McNeff, PR/event coordinator for Kegels. Besides being a good cause, its always so much fun!
From the Oct. 4-10, 2006, issue