- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
Klehm Arboretum announces raffle winners
Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden is pleased to announce the following Hot Fun in the Summer raffle winners. Winner of the
Grand Prize, $3,500 water garden, donated by Natural Water Gardens, Inc., based in Freeport, is John R. Cook Associates. Second Prize winner is Audrey Jansen, receiving an $800 package, including a wrought iron patio set from Village Green Home & Garden, patio container gardens from Tylers Landscaping, Inc. and a catered dinner for four from River District Café. Third Prize winner is Paul R. Ingrassia, receiving a $575 package including a Broll King Regal gas grill from Benson Stone Company and a $25 meat certificate from Countryside Meats & Deli, Inc.
The winning tickets were drawn Sunday, Aug. 10 at the final Wood Song concert of the season. Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden sincerely thanks all who purchased tickets. Proceeds benefit the educational programs at Klehm.