- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
Klehm Arboretum announces raffle winners
Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden is pleased to announce the following Hot Fun in the Summer raffle winners. Winner of the
Grand Prize, $3,500 water garden, donated by Natural Water Gardens, Inc., based in Freeport, is John R. Cook Associates. Second Prize winner is Audrey Jansen, receiving an $800 package, including a wrought iron patio set from Village Green Home & Garden, patio container gardens from Tylers Landscaping, Inc. and a catered dinner for four from River District Café. Third Prize winner is Paul R. Ingrassia, receiving a $575 package including a Broll King Regal gas grill from Benson Stone Company and a $25 meat certificate from Countryside Meats & Deli, Inc.
The winning tickets were drawn Sunday, Aug. 10 at the final Wood Song concert of the season. Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden sincerely thanks all who purchased tickets. Proceeds benefit the educational programs at Klehm.