- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Klehm Arboretum announces raffle winners
Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden is pleased to announce the following Hot Fun in the Summer raffle winners. Winner of the
Grand Prize, $3,500 water garden, donated by Natural Water Gardens, Inc., based in Freeport, is John R. Cook Associates. Second Prize winner is Audrey Jansen, receiving an $800 package, including a wrought iron patio set from Village Green Home & Garden, patio container gardens from Tylers Landscaping, Inc. and a catered dinner for four from River District Café. Third Prize winner is Paul R. Ingrassia, receiving a $575 package including a Broll King Regal gas grill from Benson Stone Company and a $25 meat certificate from Countryside Meats & Deli, Inc.
The winning tickets were drawn Sunday, Aug. 10 at the final Wood Song concert of the season. Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden sincerely thanks all who purchased tickets. Proceeds benefit the educational programs at Klehm.