- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
KMK Media Group unveils new sites
Local advertising agency KMK Media Group, Inc., of Rockford, recently announced the launching of two new Web sites, one for the Winnebago County Clerks office at www.winnebagocountyclerk.com and one for Dial Machine precision contract at www.dialmachine.com.
KMK Media Group, which has been in operation for five years, offers Web site development, video production, graphic design, media buying, and public relations services. The company is jointly owned by Jeff Klarman, Pam Maher and Chris Kelley.
The Winnebago County Clerks Web site provides request forms for birth, death and marriage certificates, explains the process for obtaining a marriage license, and includes information on voter registration procedures and polling locations. The site also offers applications for a variety of licenses.
Dial Machine provides precision contract machining services to companies across the country. The Web site offers information on those services, the manufacturers machines, quality control procedures and the ability to request a quote.
Information on KMK Media Group: 399-2805 or visit www.kmkmedia.com.