- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
KMK Media Group unveils new sites
Local advertising agency KMK Media Group, Inc., of Rockford, recently announced the launching of two new Web sites, one for the Winnebago County Clerks office at www.winnebagocountyclerk.com and one for Dial Machine precision contract at www.dialmachine.com.
KMK Media Group, which has been in operation for five years, offers Web site development, video production, graphic design, media buying, and public relations services. The company is jointly owned by Jeff Klarman, Pam Maher and Chris Kelley.
The Winnebago County Clerks Web site provides request forms for birth, death and marriage certificates, explains the process for obtaining a marriage license, and includes information on voter registration procedures and polling locations. The site also offers applications for a variety of licenses.
Dial Machine provides precision contract machining services to companies across the country. The Web site offers information on those services, the manufacturers machines, quality control procedures and the ability to request a quote.
Information on KMK Media Group: 399-2805 or visit www.kmkmedia.com.