- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
KMK Media Group unveils new sites
Local advertising agency KMK Media Group, Inc., of Rockford, recently announced the launching of two new Web sites, one for the Winnebago County Clerks office at www.winnebagocountyclerk.com and one for Dial Machine precision contract at www.dialmachine.com.
KMK Media Group, which has been in operation for five years, offers Web site development, video production, graphic design, media buying, and public relations services. The company is jointly owned by Jeff Klarman, Pam Maher and Chris Kelley.
The Winnebago County Clerks Web site provides request forms for birth, death and marriage certificates, explains the process for obtaining a marriage license, and includes information on voter registration procedures and polling locations. The site also offers applications for a variety of licenses.
Dial Machine provides precision contract machining services to companies across the country. The Web site offers information on those services, the manufacturers machines, quality control procedures and the ability to request a quote.
Information on KMK Media Group: 399-2805 or visit www.kmkmedia.com.