- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
KMK Media Group unveils new sites
Local advertising agency KMK Media Group, Inc., of Rockford, recently announced the launching of two new Web sites, one for the Winnebago County Clerks office at www.winnebagocountyclerk.com and one for Dial Machine precision contract at www.dialmachine.com.
KMK Media Group, which has been in operation for five years, offers Web site development, video production, graphic design, media buying, and public relations services. The company is jointly owned by Jeff Klarman, Pam Maher and Chris Kelley.
The Winnebago County Clerks Web site provides request forms for birth, death and marriage certificates, explains the process for obtaining a marriage license, and includes information on voter registration procedures and polling locations. The site also offers applications for a variety of licenses.
Dial Machine provides precision contract machining services to companies across the country. The Web site offers information on those services, the manufacturers machines, quality control procedures and the ability to request a quote.
Information on KMK Media Group: 399-2805 or visit www.kmkmedia.com.