- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Live at the Club at On the Waterfront
On the Waterfront Festival is searching for Rockfords next teen superstar! Can you dance, sing, or astonish the spectators with your flair? Dont miss this opportunity to showcase your talent at this years On the Waterfront Festival, Labor Day weekend at Live at the Club. The Live at the Club contest invites you to compete for cash prizes between 7:30 and 11:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 30. All chosen contestants will perform one three-minute selection, and audience response will decide the winners.
Eligible performers must be 13-19 years of age and reside within a 30-mile radius of Rockford. Entries will be evaluated by the Live at the Club Selection Committee and notified by mail if they are selected to compete. Teens interested in applying for the Live at the Club competition must submit a CD, tape, or VHS tape of two songs that best represent your performing act. Artists should also submit a brief bio with their CD or tape.
Teens who wish to enter the competition must submit a completed application along with a CD, tape, or VHS tape of their performance and bio information to the On the Waterfront office by 5 p.m., Friday, Aug. 8. Also, you can download the application online at www.onthewaterfront.com. Winners will be contacted by letter with specific information regarding their performance.
Please contact the On the Waterfront office at 964-4388, ext. 28, if you have any questions. Check out the Web site at www.onthewaterfront.com for more information on Live at the Club and the upcoming 2003 On the Waterfront Festival.