- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
May 16 eventTraining is Like a Fine Wine
The Rock Valley Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (RV-ASTD) will host a unique event that will be presented by Howard Silverstein, owner of Basil Café and instructor of various wine tasting and appreciation series. Price includes tasting of several wines and appetizers as the group learns about wines and makes their own connections between how training is like a fine wine.
Pre-registration is required. Fee is $15 members and $20 non-members. For additional information and to Register, please go online at www.managersforum.com/RVASTD/Events.asp or call Jodi at 815-233-4246.
from the May 2-8, 2007, issue