- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
May 16 eventTraining is Like a Fine Wine
The Rock Valley Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (RV-ASTD) will host a unique event that will be presented by Howard Silverstein, owner of Basil Café and instructor of various wine tasting and appreciation series. Price includes tasting of several wines and appetizers as the group learns about wines and makes their own connections between how training is like a fine wine.
Pre-registration is required. Fee is $15 members and $20 non-members. For additional information and to Register, please go online at www.managersforum.com/RVASTD/Events.asp or call Jodi at 815-233-4246.
from the May 2-8, 2007, issue