- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Bacchus Nibbles in Belvidere hosts some of the areas finest musicians every weekend. The Jodi Beach Trio (recent RAMI Award winners for Best Song) performs most Saturday nights. She pulls in a crowd at Cliffbreakers every Friday night in Rockford, so why should Belvidere be any different? Singing originals and jazz standards, Beach has made quite a name for herself in the music community as the lady vocalist/pianist to count on for classy entertainment.
On Friday nights, you can check out Milo Glendenning, who also plays at Cannovas in Rockford every now and then. He is a solo acoustic guitar player/singer/harmonica player, who performs some originals, but mostly classic light rock covers by the likes of James Taylor and Cat Stevenssongs that are always crowd-pleasers. He plays pretty much every Friday (until further notice), and you can check out the music schedule in TRRTs music calendar page.
Bacchus Nibbles, at 217 S. State St., Belvidere, specializes in continental cuisine and is open Monday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.and Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. For more information, call 547-6700.