- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Bacchus Nibbles in Belvidere hosts some of the areas finest musicians every weekend. The Jodi Beach Trio (recent RAMI Award winners for Best Song) performs most Saturday nights. She pulls in a crowd at Cliffbreakers every Friday night in Rockford, so why should Belvidere be any different? Singing originals and jazz standards, Beach has made quite a name for herself in the music community as the lady vocalist/pianist to count on for classy entertainment.
On Friday nights, you can check out Milo Glendenning, who also plays at Cannovas in Rockford every now and then. He is a solo acoustic guitar player/singer/harmonica player, who performs some originals, but mostly classic light rock covers by the likes of James Taylor and Cat Stevenssongs that are always crowd-pleasers. He plays pretty much every Friday (until further notice), and you can check out the music schedule in TRRTs music calendar page.
Bacchus Nibbles, at 217 S. State St., Belvidere, specializes in continental cuisine and is open Monday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.and Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. For more information, call 547-6700.