- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Bacchus Nibbles in Belvidere hosts some of the areas finest musicians every weekend. The Jodi Beach Trio (recent RAMI Award winners for Best Song) performs most Saturday nights. She pulls in a crowd at Cliffbreakers every Friday night in Rockford, so why should Belvidere be any different? Singing originals and jazz standards, Beach has made quite a name for herself in the music community as the lady vocalist/pianist to count on for classy entertainment.
On Friday nights, you can check out Milo Glendenning, who also plays at Cannovas in Rockford every now and then. He is a solo acoustic guitar player/singer/harmonica player, who performs some originals, but mostly classic light rock covers by the likes of James Taylor and Cat Stevenssongs that are always crowd-pleasers. He plays pretty much every Friday (until further notice), and you can check out the music schedule in TRRTs music calendar page.
Bacchus Nibbles, at 217 S. State St., Belvidere, specializes in continental cuisine and is open Monday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.and Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. For more information, call 547-6700.