- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
New coronado PAC cheif to present on drawing people to downtown
You are invited to a Breakfast Jazz educational seminar Wednesday, April 11, brought to you by the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Business Education Council and the sponsor, Klaas Financial Services, Inc.
Michael Goldberg, first executive director of the Coronado Performing Arts Center, will talk about Plans for Building a Strong and Diverse Arts Culture Base to Draw People to Downtown Rockford and the Coronado Theatre.
The event takes place from 7:30 to 9 a.m., at Woodward Technology Center at Rock Valley College. Cost is $10 for Rockford Chamber members, $14 for non-Chamber members and includes breakfast.
Register by clicking on the red Event Registration button on the Rockford Chamber Web site, www.rockfordchamber.com, or call Barb Connors at (815) 316-4319 to reserve by phone.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue