- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
New coronado PAC cheif to present on drawing people to downtown
You are invited to a Breakfast Jazz educational seminar Wednesday, April 11, brought to you by the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Business Education Council and the sponsor, Klaas Financial Services, Inc.
Michael Goldberg, first executive director of the Coronado Performing Arts Center, will talk about Plans for Building a Strong and Diverse Arts Culture Base to Draw People to Downtown Rockford and the Coronado Theatre.
The event takes place from 7:30 to 9 a.m., at Woodward Technology Center at Rock Valley College. Cost is $10 for Rockford Chamber members, $14 for non-Chamber members and includes breakfast.
Register by clicking on the red Event Registration button on the Rockford Chamber Web site, www.rockfordchamber.com, or call Barb Connors at (815) 316-4319 to reserve by phone.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue