- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
New coronado PAC cheif to present on drawing people to downtown
You are invited to a Breakfast Jazz educational seminar Wednesday, April 11, brought to you by the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Business Education Council and the sponsor, Klaas Financial Services, Inc.
Michael Goldberg, first executive director of the Coronado Performing Arts Center, will talk about Plans for Building a Strong and Diverse Arts Culture Base to Draw People to Downtown Rockford and the Coronado Theatre.
The event takes place from 7:30 to 9 a.m., at Woodward Technology Center at Rock Valley College. Cost is $10 for Rockford Chamber members, $14 for non-Chamber members and includes breakfast.
Register by clicking on the red Event Registration button on the Rockford Chamber Web site, www.rockfordchamber.com, or call Barb Connors at (815) 316-4319 to reserve by phone.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue