- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
New coronado PAC cheif to present on drawing people to downtown
You are invited to a Breakfast Jazz educational seminar Wednesday, April 11, brought to you by the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Business Education Council and the sponsor, Klaas Financial Services, Inc.
Michael Goldberg, first executive director of the Coronado Performing Arts Center, will talk about Plans for Building a Strong and Diverse Arts Culture Base to Draw People to Downtown Rockford and the Coronado Theatre.
The event takes place from 7:30 to 9 a.m., at Woodward Technology Center at Rock Valley College. Cost is $10 for Rockford Chamber members, $14 for non-Chamber members and includes breakfast.
Register by clicking on the red Event Registration button on the Rockford Chamber Web site, www.rockfordchamber.com, or call Barb Connors at (815) 316-4319 to reserve by phone.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue