- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
New coronado PAC cheif to present on drawing people to downtown
You are invited to a Breakfast Jazz educational seminar Wednesday, April 11, brought to you by the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Business Education Council and the sponsor, Klaas Financial Services, Inc.
Michael Goldberg, first executive director of the Coronado Performing Arts Center, will talk about Plans for Building a Strong and Diverse Arts Culture Base to Draw People to Downtown Rockford and the Coronado Theatre.
The event takes place from 7:30 to 9 a.m., at Woodward Technology Center at Rock Valley College. Cost is $10 for Rockford Chamber members, $14 for non-Chamber members and includes breakfast.
Register by clicking on the red Event Registration button on the Rockford Chamber Web site, www.rockfordchamber.com, or call Barb Connors at (815) 316-4319 to reserve by phone.
from the April 4-10, 2007, issue