- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Raptors schedule final tryout for 2006 season
The final tryout for the Raptors 2006 season is set for Friday, Jan. 27 at Sportscore II, 8800 E. Riverside, Loves Park. The cost will be $40 in advance and $50 the day of and includes a training camp shirt, and an opportunity to be a part of the Raptors 40-man roster. Registration starts at 7 a.m. Tryout time is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Questions can be answered by calling (815) 965-7000 or by stopping by the Raptors office at 110 N. Main St..
The Raptors had 65 players show up for their first workout and signed seven players to 2006 contracts.
From the Jan. 11-17, 2006, issue