- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Rockford Autism Spectrum Parent Group presents Viable Health & Diet Alernatives for Children with autism or ADHD
Event features Betsy Hicks, co-founder of Pathways Medical Advocates, Feb. 23
The Rockford Autism Spectrum Parent Group presents health and wellness counselor Betsy Hicks, co-founder of Pathways Medical Advocates Thursday, Feb. 23, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the First Assembly of God, 5950 Spring Creek Rd., Rockford.
Hicks will share information about alternative treatments for children with autism and ADHD, including diet and biomedical therapies.
Author, radio host and nutritional video anchor, Hicks speaks nationally about dietary and holistic interventions for children with disabilities. The class is free and open to all but reservations are requested by calling 815-399-5262.
At Pathways, Hicks serves as wellness and diet counselor, coordinates its public education programs and oversees the day-to-day operations of this innovative whole health and chronic illness solutions practice.
Hicks can be heard interviewing guests or sharing information on a variety of health and wellness topics weekly on her national radio show broadcast on www.autismone.org/radio. Her passion for studying, finding and promoting alternative health solutions began years ago when her own son was diagnosed with autism.
Pathways Medical Advocates
Pathways Medical Advocates, 5411 Highway 50, Delavan, is committed to returning health and balance to the many lives that it touches each day. From chronic illness solutions and whole body wellness, Pathways is southeast Wisconsins foremost integrative, holistic health, medical and wellness center. The certified, trained and caring professionals at Pathways offer customized, thorough and safe services in medicine, naturopathy, psychological, therapeutic massage, acupuncture and more. Pathways also features an on-site holistic grocery store with gluten-free and dairy-free products as well as supplements, essential oils and homeopathic remedies. For information, call 262-740-3000 or visit www.pathwaysmed.com.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2006, issue