- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Rockford Autism Spectrum Parent Group presents Viable Health & Diet Alernatives for Children with autism or ADHD
Event features Betsy Hicks, co-founder of Pathways Medical Advocates, Feb. 23
The Rockford Autism Spectrum Parent Group presents health and wellness counselor Betsy Hicks, co-founder of Pathways Medical Advocates Thursday, Feb. 23, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the First Assembly of God, 5950 Spring Creek Rd., Rockford.
Hicks will share information about alternative treatments for children with autism and ADHD, including diet and biomedical therapies.
Author, radio host and nutritional video anchor, Hicks speaks nationally about dietary and holistic interventions for children with disabilities. The class is free and open to all but reservations are requested by calling 815-399-5262.
At Pathways, Hicks serves as wellness and diet counselor, coordinates its public education programs and oversees the day-to-day operations of this innovative whole health and chronic illness solutions practice.
Hicks can be heard interviewing guests or sharing information on a variety of health and wellness topics weekly on her national radio show broadcast on www.autismone.org/radio. Her passion for studying, finding and promoting alternative health solutions began years ago when her own son was diagnosed with autism.
Pathways Medical Advocates
Pathways Medical Advocates, 5411 Highway 50, Delavan, is committed to returning health and balance to the many lives that it touches each day. From chronic illness solutions and whole body wellness, Pathways is southeast Wisconsins foremost integrative, holistic health, medical and wellness center. The certified, trained and caring professionals at Pathways offer customized, thorough and safe services in medicine, naturopathy, psychological, therapeutic massage, acupuncture and more. Pathways also features an on-site holistic grocery store with gluten-free and dairy-free products as well as supplements, essential oils and homeopathic remedies. For information, call 262-740-3000 or visit www.pathwaysmed.com.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2006, issue