- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Rockford Bank & Trust announces grand opening
Rockford Bank & Trust officials announced plans for the companys grand opening and ribbon cutting on Tuesday, Jan. 25 at 10:30 a.m. in their office at 127 N. Wyman St. Rockford Mayor Doug Scott will speak at the event, and Bank President Thomas D. Budd will share his vision for Rockfords newest bank.
Rockford Bank & Trust was officially chartered on Jan. 3, 2005. The bank is located in the Morrissey Law Building which was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.
Rockford Bank & Trust is a commercially focused bank committed to building a better Rockford. Initial programs the bank has committed to include a $10 donation to the United Way of Rock River Valley for every personal checking account opened at the bank during 2005 and a $25 donation to Prairie State Legal Services for every Lawyers Trust account opened during the first quarter, 2005.
Rockford Bank & Trust currently employs 11 individuals and expects to employ up to 14 by year-end 2005. We are extremely excited about the future of Rockford, in its entirety, Budd said. There is an aura of excitement within the city, and it is not limited to the Perryville corridor. We are excited to be a part of this ongoing rebirth and to be located in the heart of this great community, positioned to serve all of Rockfords individuals and businesses.
Rockford Bank & Trust is a wholly-owned subsidiary of QCR Holdings Inc. (NasdaqSmallCap/QRH), headquartered in Moline, Ill. QCR is a multi-bank holding company that also serves the Quad City and Cedar Rapids communities via its other subsidiary banks.