- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford women launch 2005 campaign to support Dress for Success
Its been said that dressing the part is equally as important as playing the part. Unfortunately, both can be a challenge for women transitioning from unemployment into the workforce.
Lia Sophia, a national jewelry party planning company, whose mission is to empower women, is donating a portion of the profits from the sale of each Petalescent necklace to Dress for Success, a non-profit organization that provides interview suits, confidence boosts and career development to women in need, says Bonni Davis, Lia Sophias national sales director.
Were proud to support Dress for Success to help women who are trying to improve their life situations, says Davis. The mission of Dress for Success coincides with Lia Sophias corporate commitment to give women the opportunity to make their dreams come true through financial independence.
By donating both merchandise and cash, Lia Sophia will be supporting Dress
for Success which, to date, has helped more than 170,000 women work toward independence. In addition to an interview suit and accessories, Dress for Success provides career counseling, interview tips and networking opportunities to help women gain employment.
To purchase a Petalescent necklace to support the Dress for Success campaign, contact:
Crystal Gruner at www.liasophia.com/sparklingcrystal
Cheryl Hart at www.liasophia.com/cherylhart
Andrea Whitehead at 815-988-3428.
About Lia Sophia
Lia Sophia is a unique direct selling opportunity offering fashion jewelry through personalized in-home demonstrations. The companys goal is to improve the lifestyles of its advisers, hostesses and customers with products and opportunities. Lia Sophia connects women to their dreams, from obtaining beautiful jewelry to empowering their financial futures.
For further information, visit www.liasophia.com or call 1-800-487-3323.