- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Vein Drain Blood and Marrow Drive
The Rock River Valley Blood Center and 97ZOK, are joining forces once again to host the Halloween Vein Drain Blood and Marrow Drive on Tuesday, Oct. 31. The event will take place from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. at Riverside Community Bank, 2526 Stowmarket Drive.
The event will feature WZOKs morning crew, Steve and Leigh, broadcasting live from Riverside Community Bank. There will be food, prizes and give a ways.
The Rock River Valley Blood Center is the sole supplier of blood and related services to OSF Saint Anthony, Rockford Memorial, SwedishAmerican, Beloit Memorial, Edgerton Memorial Community, Freeport Health Network, Harvard Memorial, and Northwest Suburban Community and Rochelle Community hospitals.
For more information, contact the Rock River Valley Blood Center at 815/965-8751 or toll-free at 866-889-9073, on the web at www.rrvbc.org.
From the Oct. 25-31, 2006, issue