- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Winter indoor volleyball registration deadline Dec. 29
Team registration is under way for winter season adult indoor volleyball leagues. Leagues for players age 19 and older are offered for mens, womens, and coed teams to play in recreational, intermediate, and competitive divisions. Play begins the weeks of Jan. 3 or 29 at Rockford Park Districts Wedgbury Indoor Sports Center.
Registrations with full team payment are taken at the Park District Sinnissippi Park Office, 1401 N. Second St., Rockford, on a first-come, first-served basis through Dec. 29 by mail, fax (with credit card), or in person. Teams are encouraged to register early, as leagues fill quickly.
Group instruction clinics and private lessons are also available.
For a registration brochure with team fees and schedules, or for more information, call 987-8800 (TTY, 963-DEAF) or 885-1135 (TTY, 885-4295). For information about disability support, call 987-1600 (voice/TTY).
From the Dec. 21-27, 2005, issue