- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Xlibris releases Magical Martys Deep Dive
Childrens book explores aquatic kingdom under the ocean
MANHATTAN, Ill.Life under the sea is amazing, and there is always something to discover. A special treat for children is coming as Xlibris, a leading print-on-demand online book self-publishing company, proudly announces the release of Magical Martys Deep Dive, the newest picture book story of the Magical Marty Reading Adventure Series created by G. M. Kopec.
Magical Martys Deep Dive continues the adventures of Magical Marty, this time taking place under the ocean where an aquatic kingdom exists. Riding together in a submarine, Magical Marty and his friend Jimmy dive into the ocean and encounter magnificent marine life like manta rays, whale sharks, yellow striped fish and many others. Through Magical Marty Reading Adventures, young readers will discover educational facts about these creatures while experiencing an unforgettable story time.
Like its predecessor, this picture books story emphasizes important life experiences like friendship, imagination and exploration. The aquatic theme of the story was inspired largely by the authors visits to various aquariums around the nation. Treat your children to a memorable adventure by ordering a copy of G. M. Kopecs Magical Martys Deep Dive online at Xlibris.com, Amazon.com, BN.com, Target.com, or at your local bookstore today.
Visit MagicalMarty.com for information on the up-and-coming Magical Marty Reading Adventures, Magical Marty Events, and check out the Poetry Page.
.from the Oct. 24-30, 2007, issue