- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Xlibris releases Magical Martys Deep Dive
Childrens book explores aquatic kingdom under the ocean
MANHATTAN, Ill.Life under the sea is amazing, and there is always something to discover. A special treat for children is coming as Xlibris, a leading print-on-demand online book self-publishing company, proudly announces the release of Magical Martys Deep Dive, the newest picture book story of the Magical Marty Reading Adventure Series created by G. M. Kopec.
Magical Martys Deep Dive continues the adventures of Magical Marty, this time taking place under the ocean where an aquatic kingdom exists. Riding together in a submarine, Magical Marty and his friend Jimmy dive into the ocean and encounter magnificent marine life like manta rays, whale sharks, yellow striped fish and many others. Through Magical Marty Reading Adventures, young readers will discover educational facts about these creatures while experiencing an unforgettable story time.
Like its predecessor, this picture books story emphasizes important life experiences like friendship, imagination and exploration. The aquatic theme of the story was inspired largely by the authors visits to various aquariums around the nation. Treat your children to a memorable adventure by ordering a copy of G. M. Kopecs Magical Martys Deep Dive online at Xlibris.com, Amazon.com, BN.com, Target.com, or at your local bookstore today.
Visit MagicalMarty.com for information on the up-and-coming Magical Marty Reading Adventures, Magical Marty Events, and check out the Poetry Page.
.from the Oct. 24-30, 2007, issue