- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
Xlibris releases Magical Martys Deep Dive
Childrens book explores aquatic kingdom under the ocean
MANHATTAN, Ill.Life under the sea is amazing, and there is always something to discover. A special treat for children is coming as Xlibris, a leading print-on-demand online book self-publishing company, proudly announces the release of Magical Martys Deep Dive, the newest picture book story of the Magical Marty Reading Adventure Series created by G. M. Kopec.
Magical Martys Deep Dive continues the adventures of Magical Marty, this time taking place under the ocean where an aquatic kingdom exists. Riding together in a submarine, Magical Marty and his friend Jimmy dive into the ocean and encounter magnificent marine life like manta rays, whale sharks, yellow striped fish and many others. Through Magical Marty Reading Adventures, young readers will discover educational facts about these creatures while experiencing an unforgettable story time.
Like its predecessor, this picture books story emphasizes important life experiences like friendship, imagination and exploration. The aquatic theme of the story was inspired largely by the authors visits to various aquariums around the nation. Treat your children to a memorable adventure by ordering a copy of G. M. Kopecs Magical Martys Deep Dive online at Xlibris.com, Amazon.com, BN.com, Target.com, or at your local bookstore today.
Visit MagicalMarty.com for information on the up-and-coming Magical Marty Reading Adventures, Magical Marty Events, and check out the Poetry Page.
.from the Oct. 24-30, 2007, issue