- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
AIA hosts social event for Architecture Week
Architecture Week is April 12-18. To celebrate, the American Institute of ArchitectureNorthern Illinois Chapter will hold a social with drinks and appetizers from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, April 16, in the lobby of Rockford City Hall, 425 E. State St. Project boards from local architecture firms and winning entries from this years Student Architectural Scholarship Committee will be on display at Rockford City Hall for the entire week.
This event is free and open to the public. Cone and celebrate the profession of architecture in northern Illinois.
From the April 15-21, 2009 issue