- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
AIA hosts social event for Architecture Week
Architecture Week is April 12-18. To celebrate, the American Institute of ArchitectureNorthern Illinois Chapter will hold a social with drinks and appetizers from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, April 16, in the lobby of Rockford City Hall, 425 E. State St. Project boards from local architecture firms and winning entries from this years Student Architectural Scholarship Committee will be on display at Rockford City Hall for the entire week.
This event is free and open to the public. Cone and celebrate the profession of architecture in northern Illinois.
From the April 15-21, 2009 issue