- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
AIA hosts social event for Architecture Week
Architecture Week is April 12-18. To celebrate, the American Institute of ArchitectureNorthern Illinois Chapter will hold a social with drinks and appetizers from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, April 16, in the lobby of Rockford City Hall, 425 E. State St. Project boards from local architecture firms and winning entries from this years Student Architectural Scholarship Committee will be on display at Rockford City Hall for the entire week.
This event is free and open to the public. Cone and celebrate the profession of architecture in northern Illinois.
From the April 15-21, 2009 issue