- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
AIA hosts social event for Architecture Week
Architecture Week is April 12-18. To celebrate, the American Institute of ArchitectureNorthern Illinois Chapter will hold a social with drinks and appetizers from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, April 16, in the lobby of Rockford City Hall, 425 E. State St. Project boards from local architecture firms and winning entries from this years Student Architectural Scholarship Committee will be on display at Rockford City Hall for the entire week.
This event is free and open to the public. Cone and celebrate the profession of architecture in northern Illinois.
From the April 15-21, 2009 issue