- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
AIA hosts social event for Architecture Week
Architecture Week is April 12-18. To celebrate, the American Institute of ArchitectureNorthern Illinois Chapter will hold a social with drinks and appetizers from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, April 16, in the lobby of Rockford City Hall, 425 E. State St. Project boards from local architecture firms and winning entries from this years Student Architectural Scholarship Committee will be on display at Rockford City Hall for the entire week.
This event is free and open to the public. Cone and celebrate the profession of architecture in northern Illinois.
From the April 15-21, 2009 issue