- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
NorthPointe celebrates Mind and Body Day
NorthPointe Wellness in Roscoe is offering Wellness members and residents of the community an opportunity to learn more about taking care of their mind and body. Mind and Body Day will be from 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday, July 25.
The morning will feature speakers as well as demonstrations and special classes,
announced Kristi Lambright, director of NorthPointe Wellness. We hope people will stop by and learn more about new and interesting ways to stay fit and enjoy their lives.
Classes offered include: a morning Nature Walk or Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, Aqua Personal Training, Ten Chi and more. Guest speakers include: Greg Ammon, Master Therapist on Stress Management, Jeanie Burke, Registered Dietitian on Nutrition and Cancer and Herb Case, Certified Personal Trainer on Energy Expenditure and Exercise.
For more information, call (815) 525-4900 or check their Web site at www.NorthPointeWellness.org. A special offer of 75 percent off a membership will be offered from 8 a.m.-noon only on July 25. NorthPointe is at 5605 E. Rockton Road in Roscoe, near the southwest corner of East Rockton and Willowbrook roads.
from the July 22-28, 2009, issue