- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
NorthPointe celebrates Mind and Body Day
NorthPointe Wellness in Roscoe is offering Wellness members and residents of the community an opportunity to learn more about taking care of their mind and body. Mind and Body Day will be from 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday, July 25.
The morning will feature speakers as well as demonstrations and special classes,
announced Kristi Lambright, director of NorthPointe Wellness. We hope people will stop by and learn more about new and interesting ways to stay fit and enjoy their lives.
Classes offered include: a morning Nature Walk or Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, Aqua Personal Training, Ten Chi and more. Guest speakers include: Greg Ammon, Master Therapist on Stress Management, Jeanie Burke, Registered Dietitian on Nutrition and Cancer and Herb Case, Certified Personal Trainer on Energy Expenditure and Exercise.
For more information, call (815) 525-4900 or check their Web site at www.NorthPointeWellness.org. A special offer of 75 percent off a membership will be offered from 8 a.m.-noon only on July 25. NorthPointe is at 5605 E. Rockton Road in Roscoe, near the southwest corner of East Rockton and Willowbrook roads.
from the July 22-28, 2009, issue