- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Low-cost pet vaccine & micro-chipping clinic Aug. 7
New Beginnings Animal Shelter is hosting a low-cost pet vaccine & micro-chipping clinic for dogs and cats from noon to 5 p.m., Friday, Aug. 7, at the Northwest Community Center, 1325 N. Johnston Ave., Rockford. Appointments are needed, so call (708) 374-0035 to schedule.
Some of the services that will be offered include 1-year rabies vaccine $15, 3-year rabies vaccine $30 (plus the cost of county tag), distemper (for dogs and cats) $10, heartworm testing $15, micro-chipping $20 (includes registration), Lyme vaccine $15, Bordetella $15 and many other services. Call (708) 374-00035 for an appointment.
Everyone is welcome, and there are no residency restrictions or income restrictions. Be responsible and spay/neuter your pet. New Beginnings Animal Shelter is a nonprofit organization that is entirely volunteer and provides shelter and care to more than 250 animals.
For information or an appointment, call (708) 374-0035 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
from the August 5 – 11, 2009 issue