- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Red Cross hosts blood drive Aug. 24
From press release
The Rock River Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Aug. 24.
Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543) to schedule a blood donation appointment.
A single whole blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
For more information, call (815) 963-8471.
From the Aug. 19-25, 2009 issue