- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Red Cross hosts blood drive Aug. 24
From press release
The Rock River Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Aug. 24.
Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543) to schedule a blood donation appointment.
A single whole blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
For more information, call (815) 963-8471.
From the Aug. 19-25, 2009 issue