- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
Red Cross hosts blood drive Aug. 24
From press release
The Rock River Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Aug. 24.
Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543) to schedule a blood donation appointment.
A single whole blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
For more information, call (815) 963-8471.
From the Aug. 19-25, 2009 issue