- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Red Cross hosts blood drive Aug. 24
From press release
The Rock River Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Aug. 24.
Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543) to schedule a blood donation appointment.
A single whole blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
For more information, call (815) 963-8471.
From the Aug. 19-25, 2009 issue