- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Red Cross hosts blood drive Aug. 24
From press release
The Rock River Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Aug. 24.
Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543) to schedule a blood donation appointment.
A single whole blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
For more information, call (815) 963-8471.
From the Aug. 19-25, 2009 issue