- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
Mom’s Club meets at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
From press release
New as well as experienced mothers and their babies up to 12 months of age are invited to attend the free
almost every Friday from 10 to 11 a.m. in the Children’s Play Room at OSF St. Anthony Medical Center.
A collaborative effort among OSF St. Anthony Medical Center, the Rockford Public Schools Early Childhood Program and the Winnebago County Health Department, the Mom’s Club is designed to help mothers expand their social network, gain information and spend time with their babies.
Each week, a different topic is discussed. In September, the meetings will be Fridays, Sept. 4, 11, 18 and 25.
General topics are also discussed during Mom’s Club, including breastfeeding, infant development, feeding schedules and safety concerns. Participants are welcome to attend any or all of the meetings they wish.
For more information, contact Jan Jurie at the Winnebago County Health Department at (815) 720-4339.
from the Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 2009 issue