- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Mom’s Club meets at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
From press release
New as well as experienced mothers and their babies up to 12 months of age are invited to attend the free
almost every Friday from 10 to 11 a.m. in the Children’s Play Room at OSF St. Anthony Medical Center.
A collaborative effort among OSF St. Anthony Medical Center, the Rockford Public Schools Early Childhood Program and the Winnebago County Health Department, the Mom’s Club is designed to help mothers expand their social network, gain information and spend time with their babies.
Each week, a different topic is discussed. In September, the meetings will be Fridays, Sept. 4, 11, 18 and 25.
General topics are also discussed during Mom’s Club, including breastfeeding, infant development, feeding schedules and safety concerns. Participants are welcome to attend any or all of the meetings they wish.
For more information, contact Jan Jurie at the Winnebago County Health Department at (815) 720-4339.
from the Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 2009 issue