- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Rockford Libertarians plan Sept. 3 forum
From press release
The Rockford Area Libertarians plan to hold a forum at 7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 3, at Villa Di Roma Restaurant, 11th Street and Harrison Avenue, Rockford. The topic will be
Issues for Potential Candidates.
Many unannounced candidates have been invited, and all are welcome to this informal discussion. Candidates are gathering petition signatures, and the public will have the opportunity to sign them at this upcoming event. A slightly more formal
is being planned for the early spring in this venue, which is well known to be independent of partisan bias, since the Libertarian Party is not yet established in Illinois.
Anyone interested in friendly political conversation is invited to attend. Come early if you would like to order food. For more information, visit the Web site at http://lprockford.8m.com or call (815) 963-1962.
from the Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 2009 issue