- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Rockford Libertarians plan Sept. 3 forum
From press release
The Rockford Area Libertarians plan to hold a forum at 7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 3, at Villa Di Roma Restaurant, 11th Street and Harrison Avenue, Rockford. The topic will be
Issues for Potential Candidates.
Many unannounced candidates have been invited, and all are welcome to this informal discussion. Candidates are gathering petition signatures, and the public will have the opportunity to sign them at this upcoming event. A slightly more formal
is being planned for the early spring in this venue, which is well known to be independent of partisan bias, since the Libertarian Party is not yet established in Illinois.
Anyone interested in friendly political conversation is invited to attend. Come early if you would like to order food. For more information, visit the Web site at http://lprockford.8m.com or call (815) 963-1962.
from the Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 2009 issue