- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
RVC offers one-day workshop on debt-free living
From press release
The Rock Valley College Adult Education Department is offering the
Strategies for Living Debt Free in the 21st Century
workshop. This one-day workshop is aimed at helping people get out of debt using the same math system that groups use that you hear advertised on the radio, or see on TV. The workshop also gets into budgeting, while going over a system to evaluate your budget for the purpose of putting more money back into your pocket in various spending categories. There will be special emphasis on what people should be doing financially to make it through these tough economic times.
Wilson, CPCU, AIU, AIM, AIS, will be conducting the workshop. Forest has helped families through his workshops regain control of their financial future for more than 10 years.
The workshop will be offered through the Rock Valley Adult Education Department from 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 3. Call (815) 921-3900 for more information.
from the Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 2009 issue