- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
RVC offers one-day workshop on debt-free living
From press release
The Rock Valley College Adult Education Department is offering the
Strategies for Living Debt Free in the 21st Century
workshop. This one-day workshop is aimed at helping people get out of debt using the same math system that groups use that you hear advertised on the radio, or see on TV. The workshop also gets into budgeting, while going over a system to evaluate your budget for the purpose of putting more money back into your pocket in various spending categories. There will be special emphasis on what people should be doing financially to make it through these tough economic times.
Wilson, CPCU, AIU, AIM, AIS, will be conducting the workshop. Forest has helped families through his workshops regain control of their financial future for more than 10 years.
The workshop will be offered through the Rock Valley Adult Education Department from 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 3. Call (815) 921-3900 for more information.
from the Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 2009 issue