- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Rockford Public Main Library closed during OTW and Labor Day
From press release
The Main Library, 215 N. Wyman St., will be closed Friday, Sept. 4 through Monday, Sept. 7 during the On The Waterfront Festival and Labor Day. Customers are encouraged to use the branch libraries this holiday weekend. Branch libraries will be open regular hours Friday and Saturday, Sept. 4 and 5, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Branches are regularly closed on Sundays except East, open 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
For a complete list of Library locations and hours, call (815) 965-7606, press option 1, or visit the Web site at www.rockfordpubliclibrary.org.
From the September 2-8, 2009 issue