- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Rockford Public Main Library closed during OTW and Labor Day
From press release
The Main Library, 215 N. Wyman St., will be closed Friday, Sept. 4 through Monday, Sept. 7 during the On The Waterfront Festival and Labor Day. Customers are encouraged to use the branch libraries this holiday weekend. Branch libraries will be open regular hours Friday and Saturday, Sept. 4 and 5, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Branches are regularly closed on Sundays except East, open 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
For a complete list of Library locations and hours, call (815) 965-7606, press option 1, or visit the Web site at www.rockfordpubliclibrary.org.
From the September 2-8, 2009 issue