- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
The menagerie of On The Waterfront
The varied and colorful people of On the Waterfront, Sunday, Sept. 6: (Clockwise, from top left) A participant in Dock Dogs prepares to make his jump. Cowboy Mouth performs at the Stage Right. Concluding fireworks over downtown Rockford signal an end to the summer’s last party. Kids enjoyed the food varieties at the festival. Local artist Ingrid Dohm creates a painting at State and Wyman amid the crowd. Michael Doucet of Beausoleil performs at the Left Bank stage. Statueviva-living statue street performer amazed the crowds. (Center) A little butterfly smiles for the camera.
From the September 9-15, 2009 issue