- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Community news and notes for September 16-22
Tina Nunez was recently named the top sales adviser for lia sophia in the Rockford area. Nunez received top honors in the Excellent Beginnings Program Achievers for her outstanding sales accomplishments and professionalism through her first 15 weeks on the job. lia sophia is a direct jewelry sales company with advisers throughout the nation.
From the September 16-22, 2009 issue