- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Community news and notes for September 16-22
Tina Nunez was recently named the top sales adviser for lia sophia in the Rockford area. Nunez received top honors in the Excellent Beginnings Program Achievers for her outstanding sales accomplishments and professionalism through her first 15 weeks on the job. lia sophia is a direct jewelry sales company with advisers throughout the nation.
From the September 16-22, 2009 issue