- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Community news and notes for September 16-22
Tina Nunez was recently named the top sales adviser for lia sophia in the Rockford area. Nunez received top honors in the Excellent Beginnings Program Achievers for her outstanding sales accomplishments and professionalism through her first 15 weeks on the job. lia sophia is a direct jewelry sales company with advisers throughout the nation.
From the September 16-22, 2009 issue