- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Attorney Daniel Kattman to speak at RAMI meeting, seminar
From press release
Attorney Daniel Kattman will be the speaker at a Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) meeting and seminar at 7 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 1, at the Lombardi Club, 309 Olive St., Rockford.
Kattman will speak about band contracts. Kattman, from Milwaukee, is from Reinhart’s Entertainment and Intellectual Property Practices. He is the firm’s lead attorney for trademarks, copyrights, marketing and advertising, entertainment law, software and technology development and licensing and Internet- and e-commerce-related matters.
He works with a diverse range of clients, from large international corporations to start-up ventures, to develop domestic and international strategies regarding the acquisition, creation, commercialization, licensing and protection of intellectual property rights including technology, advertising, media and entertainment properties, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights and personalities.
He has worked in the marketing department at the world headquarters of a Fortune 500 company and been actively involved as a producer and editor of numerous feature films, television programs and documentaries. He is co-owner of a successful production and post-production company that has been involved in many award-winning projects.
Come with your questions. Kattman is an excellent source of information, as he spoke to the group two years ago, and is back by request.
Nominations will be opened, and bands may put in their nomination during the evening. Also, internships for youth will be discussed.
Social hour begins at 6:30, and munchies will be served. Beverages will be available for purchase. To make your reservation, call (815) 847-8228 or e-mail email@example.com.
From the September 23-29, 2009 issue